• Turnover up by 20.8% (+13.5% like-for-like).
• A balanced growth dynamic across all geographical areas and business lines.
Turnover of 3.5 billion euros (up 11.5%) and operating result of €154 million (up 32%).
• Acceleration of growth momentum in the 4th quarter.
• Consolidation of the international presence with entry into the United Kingdom.
• 10.9% increase in turnover, 9% like-for-like
• Positive momentum across all businesses and countries in which the Group operates
• The Group’s results are returning to pre-Covid levels.
• The Group bolsters its environmental roadmap and presented its 2030 climate initiative.
• The second quarter marked a return to pre-Covid turnover trends.
• However, the recovery has taken hold to differing degrees in the various activities and geographic regions.
• Group turnover totalled €1,636.8 million for the first six months of the year (+7.5% like-for-like).
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
Business held up well, with a drop in operating profit limited to 28.2%
Ongoing construction of the European network
Fourth quarter sales were down 7.2%.